Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day Rocky!






This blog is dedicated to my lover, Rocky! I love him so much. I know that I am not the best wife, but you love me for all of my faults. I am so grateful for that. I do not know where my life would be right now, without you in my life. You gave up your bachelor life, for me and my two boys. You got an instant family, which is hard for a lot of men to do. I know it has not been easy for you either, but you have taken my boys on as your own, and I appreciate that sooo much.

You have given me such a beautiful blessing, babe. You are the father of my children, and I would not have it any other way. You are a great father to Kody and DJ, and I KNOW you will be a great father to Lilly and Logan! They are so lucky to come into this world with you as their father. I can see it know, those two little babies will have you wrapped around their fingers. I am blessed cause you are the kind of man that will be totally involved in their lives. I know that you will help get up with them in the middle of the night, feed them, play with them, read to them, teach them. You are not the kind of man that will leave it up to me. I am so blessed for that. I know this as a fact, cause how much you take a role in helping with Kody and DJ. I know they love you with all their hearts! I think it is so cute, that one of the reason you are glad that we are having twins, is because "I won't hog the baby. You will have one too!" You are a great father and you will just get better.

I love you baby with all my heart. You are my life, my best friend, and my lover. I would not have it any other way. Thank you for loving me, and taking on all of my faults. Thank you for loving me with all of your heart. Thank you for being there for me. I so wish you were here right now. I just want you to hold me. I love that you are such a snuggler! But I know that this time away is to help improve our family situation. I am grateful that you are willing to sacrifice so much for our little family. Our whole marriage you have done a lot of sacrificing, I see that and I love you more for it. You work so hard for us. It will all pay off! Until then, please stick through my mood swings, I know I am not easy to live with. But you ARE the love of my life. You have proven yourself to be a GREAT MAN! I love you soooooo much sweetheart!

Happy Valentines Day tomorrow! I really wish you were here! But I just want you to know that I love you with all of my heart. I am thinking of you, and I miss you!

Rocky + Emily= LOVE!
Posted by Picasa







1 comment:

  1. Yay for all the great men out there that we love. You deserve all the a happiness in the world.

    ReplyDelete