Monday, February 7, 2011

One Boy, One Girl Ultrasound Pics at 16 weeks old!


My little boys profile! Do you see his little head?

Oh Boy, Oh Boy! This one is a boy! Do you see his legs, and then his little package in the middle?
My little precious angle girl! Do you see his legs, and in the middle there are 3 lines. That means a little girl!
Look how cute his little profile is! Do you see his face? His little nose! I love it!
My little girl sure has a spine! Do you see her head on the right and then her spine on the top.


We are so exited! We have one of each. One girl and One boy. I tired to download the song "One boy, One Girl." But it only played for 7 secs. Ugh! Anyways hope you enjoy!



Me at 16 weeks pregnant


Rachael made us this the day we found out!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! I love it! I know you'd love it either way, but I think it's just perfect to have a boy and a girl. So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your little one boy o girl

    ReplyDelete