Friday, September 3, 2010

Our Family

This is the Loveless Family Blog!

I have really never done a blog before so I really do not know what I am doing. I guess I will introduce myself and my family.
Their is myself- Emily Loveless
My husband- Rocky Loveless
Kody Knaphus- age 14
DJ Knaphus- age 13
Then of course we can't forget our 2 dogs, whom we love very much Cheriah and Rosco. Cheriah is my dog (the black dog). Rosco is my boys dog (the white dog).

Well, I am 28 years old. I am currently working with deaf children. Go to school full time at Utah Valley University (UVU), I am majoring in Deaf Studies. I am medically retired from the Army. I was in the Army for 4 years. Went to war for one of those years. I went to Kirkuk, Iraq. It taught me a lot. I meet my husband, Rocky, by living in Fort Campbell, KY (101st airborne). Rocky was born and raised in KY, he is from a small town called Science Hill. I was raised in Orem, Utah. I was actually born in Calgary, Alberta, but moved to Utah when I was 3 years old. So I consider myself a proud American!

I have 3 sisters and 1 brother. Sarah is my oldest sister, she is 30. Then it is me. Then my little sister, Rachael, she is 25. Sarah, Rachael and I grew up together and have the same mother and father. Then my dad had two other kids. My youngest sister is Jordan, she is 16 and lives in SLC, UT with her mom, Kathy. Then lastly my little brother, Zack. He is 15 and lives in Mapleton, Utah with his mother, Deanne.

When I was 19, turning 20 that month, I was given my two babies. Kody at the time was 6 and DJ was 4. I got them in May 2002 and legally adopted them January 2003. Kody and DJ are my whole life. I love them to death. People comment on what a wonderful person I was to adopt them, especially me being so young, but honestly I do not see it that way. They might as well be my own flesh and blood. I love them with all my heart.

I was born and raised into "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Religion" (Mormon). I have a strong testimony of the Church, and my husband and boys hold the priesthood. I am proud that they can live worthy to be holding such an important responsibility. Rocky joined the church when he was only 17 years old. He is the only member of the church in his family, and is a great example to his family.

Rocky is going to school at Utah Valley University (UVU), he is majoring in Physical Education. Before he meet me, he went to Morehead University in KY, and he has also been to Southern Virgina University. Rocky loves sports. He grew up playing all kinds of sports and he played Baseball and Football at Southern Virgina University.

Rocky was born in Somerset, KY. He has a twin brother named Rodney. He also has an older sister, Misty, and an older brother, Brad. Rocky was named after Rocky Balboa, and Rodney was named after Rodney Dangerfield. Each grandpa got the name a twin. LOL. Rocky is really close to his grandparents, Granny and Pawpa.

Kody Paul Knaphus is in 9th grade now. He goes to Diamond Fork Jr High. Kody loves to free run hanging out with his friends. He also loves Soccer and Futsal and is very athletic . Kody was born in Provo, Utah. I named Kody's middle name after my step dad, Paul, he has passed on. Kody loves girls. His favorite subjects in school are history and science.

David Jeriah Knaphus (DJ) is now in 8th grade. He also goes to Diamond Fork Jr High. DJ loves to hang out with his older brother, even if they fight a lot. DJ and free runs too. DJ is a very smart kid! He is a great reader, loves to read. Rocky and DJ are always picking on each other. Which is all in good fun, (most of the time). DJ was born in also born in Provo. DJ favorite subjects in school are Weight training, lunch, and Pre-Algebra.

I think that is pretty much it for now.

No comments: