Sunday, May 8, 2011

Baby Shower May 7 and Mothers Day

I am grateful to be a mother! The boys woke up extra early (which is hard for my boys, who LOVE to sleep in) and picked some flowers in the orchard for me for Mother's Day today! Then they made me pancakes, bowl of fruit and a glass of milk. I am lucky to be a mother to 2 great sons, Kody and DJ!

Yesterday, May 7, 2011, my two sisters, Rachael and Sarah, my momma, and friend Hillary Vigil threw me a baby shower. It was such a beautiful day. I got some really cute stuff! They really made it nice for me and put some hard work into it! Thank you!!!!

My friend, Alissa Dambroski (Ali) and I.



My mommy with Brittany Hernandez and her son, Christain.


Left to Right: Aaliyah, Sarah Stevens (my sister), Katie (my niece), Me, Agatha Gibbons, and Hillary Vigil



Rachael made this Giraffe cake for me. She worked hard on it and it turned out soooo cute! Thanks Rachy!

My momma bought this blessing outfits for Lilly and Logan.... TOO CUTE!!!


Kindra, Katie, Ayslee and Aaliyah



My friends, BreAn Avarell and Krista Openshaw


My nephew, Braden



Rocky is going to love this bib!


Grandma Simons, Mommy, Cheryl Bago, Irianna (Hillary's baby) and Kami Hanohano


This is my friend Tallie Killpack. I have been friends with her since I was 6 years old. She is a great friend to me!


My nephews: Chase, Caleb, and Kyle.. Katie (my niece in the back)






My aunt, Lisa Davidson, my cousin, Lauren Davidson, and Rachy hiding her face



My great aunt Martha Hammond


Hillary Vigil


Katie (my niece), Sarah Stevens (my sister) and ME!


Angie Simons (my step-aunt), Brody (the baby), and Spence Pierce (my step-cousin)


1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there. Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete