Saturday, May 28, 2011

End of school and another 5k


Well, it is the end of the school year for the boys! Kody just finished up his freshman year of high school. He did so with A's and B's! He almost has a B average GPA this year! I am proud of him! And DJ is now considered a freshman! Both of my boys are in high school now! Can't believe it. Anyways, DJ finished the year with a B+ GPA! What can I say, I have smart kids!


9th grade school assembly. The principal came out with sirens going off, and with a blow horn called out a few kids names out. Kody's name was one of them. Kody had to come to the front with his hands up.
Kody is in trouble!
Kody got his certificate. He improved a lot from last year, so they wanted to recognize him in front of the school.


Good job Kody!


Today, May 28, 2011, Rocky, Kody and DJ ran a 5k! This time, DJ beat Kody!
DJ's time was 22:25.5 (7:12 Min Mile). Overall he came in 12th, but 2nd place in our ward. They did not divide it by ages.
Kody time was 24:04.5 (7:44 min mile). Overall he came in 15th, but 3rd place in our ward.
Rocky did not race, he just wanted to support our ward and take a nice jog. His time was 34:52.5.
I am proud of all three of them. I did not even attempt to run or walk! Walking around carrying two babies in my stomach is enough exercise for me. I passed out the cards with everyones time.
Getting ready to run. My handsome boys and man!



Rocky and DJ are strange!

DJ just got done running!
Kody gave it his all! He looks exhausted!

Nice jog honey. Now go run another mile!


Yesterday was my 29th birthday! No pictures, sorry. Just went on a date with Rocky, and then went to my moms for hamburgers, cake and ice cream. Kody and DJ have been helping out my mom (Nana) a lot with her garage. They are such good kids! They helped her a lot yesterday while Rocky and I went on a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment