Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving


3 Generations. Lilly and I decided to sit on my momma's lap. She has no choice, we squished her! ;-)


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We did. In the morning, Rocky and I visited DJ up in Draper. He was so happy to see us, and we were happy to see him. He is getting really excited, cause he thinks he might get a 12 hour home visit around Christmas time. If he does, Rocky and I are going to take him to the movies, and out to eat on Christmas day. I hope he can earn it! We also gave him his hoops, so he can practice dancing too. His therapist approved his hoops for him. I am really proud of DJ, he is making a lot of progress!

Then we went to Grandma Simons for Thanksgiving Dinner. My sister, Rachael, had to work, so my mom took her two boys (Caleb and Chase) and I took Ayslee. We had a lot of fun visiting the family! I have a great family. And I LOVE Grandma and Grandpa Simons! I am also glad that we got to send the day with my momma, my hubby, Kody, and the babies! I want my family to know that I LOVE this and very thankful for them all!

Rocky and DJ.
DJ is getting so big! I love this kid!



This link right here is about a young man that has CP and HIE. He is going to BYU. Very inspiring young man!
BYU freshman defying odds, one step at a time | ksl.com

video
Ayslee playing with Lilly and Logan on Thanksgiving


video
Lilly and Logan playing on Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Simons house. Lilly and Logan love each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment