Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving


3 Generations. Lilly and I decided to sit on my momma's lap. She has no choice, we squished her! ;-)


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We did. In the morning, Rocky and I visited DJ up in Draper. He was so happy to see us, and we were happy to see him. He is getting really excited, cause he thinks he might get a 12 hour home visit around Christmas time. If he does, Rocky and I are going to take him to the movies, and out to eat on Christmas day. I hope he can earn it! We also gave him his hoops, so he can practice dancing too. His therapist approved his hoops for him. I am really proud of DJ, he is making a lot of progress!

Then we went to Grandma Simons for Thanksgiving Dinner. My sister, Rachael, had to work, so my mom took her two boys (Caleb and Chase) and I took Ayslee. We had a lot of fun visiting the family! I have a great family. And I LOVE Grandma and Grandpa Simons! I am also glad that we got to send the day with my momma, my hubby, Kody, and the babies! I want my family to know that I LOVE this and very thankful for them all!

Rocky and DJ.
DJ is getting so big! I love this kid!



This link right here is about a young man that has CP and HIE. He is going to BYU. Very inspiring young man!
BYU freshman defying odds, one step at a time | ksl.com

Ayslee playing with Lilly and Logan on Thanksgiving


Lilly and Logan playing on Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Simons house. Lilly and Logan love each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment